Unit–Mounted Fertilizer Openers (UMO100)
Consistently places fertilizer in the ground without splattering it on the planter!
- Sturdy compact design
- Greaseable Double tapered bearing hub with two 3 lip seals
- 5mm thick (0.197”) 14”blade
- Updated & improved placement shoe for less friction
- Adjustable furrow control strap
- Can be set to place liquids 1”, 2”, or 3” from seed row
- Can also be set to place liquids 3/4” above or even with seed depth.
- Fits Deere 7000 – 1700, Kinze, White 6000/8000/9000 series, Harvest International Laser Pro and Case IH 1200 and 2000 series planters
- Patent Number 7,481,171
- Mounting directly to the row unit allows precise placement from the seed, even when planting on contours
- Lateral spacing from seed can be 1”, 2” or 3”
- Vertical depth can be even with seed or 3/4” above
- 1 1/2” OD Dry tube available for 2” and 3” lateral spacing
Floating Row Cleaner and Fertilizer Open combos
- 1360 and 1345 floating row cleaners with UMO100 combination.
- Designed to install on 7200 (and later) John Deere, White 9000 and Harvest International Laser Pro 1. Can be used on Case IH 2000 with heavy duty adapter plate (Case IH PN 4805-4385 or Martin PN MTCNHD).
- BDUMO1360 measures 25” from face plate to front of row cleaner assembly.
- 1360 and 1345 floating row cleaners with UMO100 combination. Designed to install on Kinze 4000.
- BK4UMO1360 measures 25” from face plate to front of row cleaner assembly.
- Will not work if drive shaft is under planter frame.
- Dual UMOs allow for yield-enhancing 2 x 3 x 2 fertilizer application
- Two 14’’ smooth blades for easy penetration
- Greaseable tapered roller bearings and 2 triple lip seals for durability
- Updated spring and placement shoe reduces friction on blade keeps blade turning in loose ground
- 3/8’’ O.D. delivery tube for maximum placement (up to 45 gallons per acre per opener
- Furrow control strap reduces furrow blow-out while minimizing erosion and fertilizer spattering
- Places nutrients at various depths 3’’ on BOTH sides of seed for maximum usage
- Available with optional dry fertilizer tubes
- Allows more nutrients to be applied
- Increases root mass Enhances plant size and strength
- Promotes faster growth
- Improves yields